“5 Ways To Win The Battle Over Food”
So, You find yourself struggling with Food. Maybe you have struggled for a day, for a week, months, years (or your whole life)? Well, the good news is that you CAN WIN the Battle Over Food! The following 5 Tips will help you on your journey!
- Understand Food. Food can be broken down into two categories: Primary Food and Secondary Food.
Secondary Foods are what you EAT; Primary Foods, on the other hand, are what actually FUEL you.
- Get Your Primary Foods Balanced. Most people don’t actually have a problem with Secondary food, necessarily. What causes the binge (and under) eating, the controlling of food, etc is an imbalance of your Primary Foods, which are defined as: Relationship, Career, Physical Activity and Spirituality. Knowing what they are can alert you to where you should focus on to get back the life you deserve!
- Ask Yourself, “Do I have an eating disorder, or do am I just love-deficient?” By the same token, can you ask yourself, “Am I depressed or just malnourished?” I have had friends who have overcome eating disorders, and I personally have overcome deep, severe depression that was onset in childhood and heightened in my teens. Sure, they are both valid diseases, and should be treated with the same respect and care as cancer; however, depression, eating disorders, etc, just like some forms of cancer, can usually all get better with love (especially self-caring love), a spiritual practice, doing what you love and getting outside to hike, or running at the gym. And eating whole, real foods.
- Eat more whole, real foods. You want to know why you’re always hungry, tired, sick, (fill in the blank)? It’s because the food you are eating isn’t REAL. They are literally UFO foods; foreign aliens that the body has to overcompensate to fend off. You body is an intelligent super computer. When you eat more whole, real foods, you make it smarter.
- Acknowledge you are a work in progress… Integrating healthier lifestyle and eating habits isn’t an easy change, but made easier when you understand that practice makes better. Celebrate your small milestones, just as you do the big ones, and changing will occur (and stick).
- BONUS TIP: Ask for support. I used to feel like asking for support was a sign of weakness. But you and I both know that you only get weaker when you don’t have support!
Final words: No matter where you are right now, you can create your life. All you have to do is take the first step!
Best success to you on your journey. Remember: You CAN WIN the battle over food!
PS: Check out 5 More Tips To Win the Battle Over Food!
Are you ready to REmix and transform one or more areas of your existence?
Choose your Adventure…
(and for a LIMITED TIME, as a gift for completing this survey,
you will receive the FREE 5-Page Special Report,
“How To Create More Time To Do What You Love Using 5 Powerful And Easy Steps”)
2) Book A 1-on-1 Initial Consultation!
DIVE RIGHT INTO YOUR REMIXED LIFE!
If you are MOTIVATED and READY to transform your Life,
in one or more areas,
and READY To “Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway”,
(even if you are SCARED/FEARFUL/AFRAID of Change)…
Book an Appointment With Me
for a FREE 50-minute initial Chat!
You’ll have the time to discuss your GOALS and DREAMS,
And learn how I can help you REACH them
as we Work Together:
Tera “Nova Jade* Greene, is an intuitive Health Coach, award-winning DJ and The Life REmix Expert. A self-described “obsessive-compulsive researcher”, Tera* is a also a published writer and poet (Academic Press and Glover Lane Publishing), Speaker and guest Educator for elementary and middle-school thru University-level students.
Tera’s mission is to help motivated people all over the world become Happy, Healthy, Now!
A self-taught, yet highly coachable Seeker of Knowledge with a very unique Story, Tera* inspires motivated people all over the world, who are READY, to REmix one or more areas of their Life and Take It To The Next Level. This is a sample of her Weekly Wednesday Gentle Nudge, which are always FREE and ALWAYS priceless. 😉