“10 More Awesome Inspirational Tips To Motivate You For Success!”
Not too long ago, I reminded you that you can be successful by sharing my 10 Awesome Inspiration and Motivation Tips with you.
That post was so popular, I decided to show my gratitude by sharing 10 more awesome Inspirational Tips to Motivate You For Success!
- Have patience. Your needs and wants are being met, even if you can’t see it. FEEL IT.
- Everything is energy. If it works, keep going… what you put out will ALWAYS come back to you in time.
- Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the US version of the light bulb before it was a success!
- Remember life, and you, are works in progress. Focus on the fun of the journey, not the stress of the results!
- Your best way to regroup is through your breath. Take a moment to pause and breathe…
- PS: Most successful people are not workaholics. They take 3-day to 10-day vacations often. 🙂
- You are loved and supported and the Universe is always conspiring in YOUR favor!
- Everything people say to you that is negative is a projection of their own reality. Give gratitude and keep going!
- My 91- yr old grandpa always says, “The first hundred years are the hardest.” So laugh and know you’re just starting. LOL
- Right now, you are exactly where you should be!
BONUS Life-REmixing Coaching Tip: The Key to Success is Consistency. You’ll get more done putting in 15 minutes a day on something, than if you did 1 hour here, 2 hours there, 10 minutes there… This goes for all aspects of your life, including (and especially) relationships. So, do your SELF a favor and be consistent!
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Oh, and Please share! You never know who you will inspire and motivate by simply passing the info along as I have for you! 🙂
- A Free Healthy Pantry (Or Fridge) Makeover
- A 50-minute Life-REmixing Session
- The “Ultimate Food And Nutrition” Resource Guide
Full Details at TinyUrl.Com/WinAHealthyMakeover
Hi, I’m Tera*, and I am an Intuitive Health Coach, Award-winning DJ and The Life REmix Expert.
My mission is to help YOU become Happier, Healthier and More WHOLE, NOW!
I use integrative knowledge from my training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a depth of life experience, as well as my highly intuitive nature, to get you to TRANSFORM one or more areas of your life, as QUICKLY as possible. I specialize with working with women to reduce stress and worry by helping them have a Happy Period! More information can be found at my official website.
My Weekly Wednesday Gentle Nudge, which provides more tips and insight, is always FREE and ALWAYS priceless. 😉 Got a question? Want to say Hi? Feel free to Contact Me*. Listen to my mixtapes on Mixcrate, and be sure to connect with me on Twitter (@djnovajade) and my Facebook Page!