The November #IIN Conference Recap!
What a weekend it has been!
My 31st birthday was yesterday, and I have just finished being immersed in the most inspiring learning at the Institute For Integrative Nutrition’s November Live Conference, which was broadcast live from New York City, November 8 and 9th, 2014. Herein is my recap!
By the way, this is one of my longest posts, but I wanted to make sure I covered as much as possible, though I only highlighted everything I experienced this weekend. 🙂
Ready? Let’s dive in…
[ The World’s Largest Nutrition School ]
International Participants join the stage at the November IIN Conference!
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, or IIN, is celebrating it’s 20th year and is THE World’s Largest Nutrition School. At this weekend’s conference, there were students attending live and via online from places including: Moldova, London, Canada, Kuwait, Mexico, Poland, South and West Africa and Australia, in addition to the USA!
IIN is a GLOBAL community.
I am glad to be a part of the ripple as a current student. My graduation is February 2015, and in the time I have been a student, I have learned way more invaluable information and experienced transformation more priceless than my tuition can be “valued” at.
Part of the invaluable information and priceless transformation has happened “outside” of the classroom, via the LIVE Conferences.
[ The Conference Speakers ]
We had a lot of great Keynote speakers, as well as past and present graduates who shared their stories throughout the conference. Here were some of my favorite speakers of the weekend (Click on the images to see the comment threads on Facebook):
- Daniel Vitalis inspired us to REWILD ourselves!
- Catherine Collautt gently guided us to vibrate higher!
- Manisha Thakor taught us the 7 Keys to Investing (made Simple!)
- Jennifer Esposito share her compelling story of living with Celiac Disease
- Venus Williams motivated us to listen to ourselves and dig deep to be our “11”!
IIN is great at bringing World Class Education to the students and graduates it serves, and I’m honored to have learned from these wonderful speakers and others this weekend!
[ My Top 5 Highlights ]
I don’t know where to begin. But I will share with you 5 Highlights that I learned that you should know about to further your health, happiness and WHOLEness.
Remember: you can click the images to head to join/read the Facebook threads for the highlights!
- You can invest in your future, right now. Here are the tools that Manisha Thakor Recommended (PS: Read more About Manisha to know why you may want to listen to what she says!)
- Your blue screen is messing with your health and sleep! I’m all about raising my vibration and consciousness, and I’m also an Early Adaptor. If you are too, then this is for you!Daniel Vitalis introduced us to f.lux, which, “makes the color of your computer’s display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.” Learn more and download it here: https://justgetflux.com/
- Just Get F.lux!
- Fermented vegetables can be easily homemade. Did you know all illness begins in the gut? Did you know that a good way to keep a healthy gut is through fermented vegetables (probiotics)?Well, whether or not you knew it, making fermented foods is really easy, and with the Perfect Pickler, it is made even easier (and cheaper)! There’s no more excuses for a healthy belly! http://www.perfectpickler.com
- Health Coaches are a viable solution. “Bought” is a powerful film exploration into the big money field of Medicine. Watch this informative trailer here: http://youtu.be/ckOVDMDiZbk
- Health Coaches are on the rise and making an IMPACT! There is now a newly formed community of global Health Coaches, called the International Association for Health Coaches, which was spearheaded by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition‘s Founder, Joshua Rosenthal.I am a PROUD member! 🙂
The International Association for Health Coaches is the world’s largest collection of Health Coaches and wellness professionals, dedicated to advancing the health coaching profession. You can view more info here: https://www.iahcnow.org/ and find us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Association-for-Health-Coaches/281723971928906
We had the French Revolution. The American Revolution. Now it’s time for the Health Revolution, and WE are the solution!
- PS: The USA will celebrate its 1st Annual National Health Coach Week January 2015!
[ Take Action! ]
Are you inspired by what I’ve posted in this recap?
I encourage you to TAKE ACTION!
Right now, you are in one of two places:
You want to learn more about becoming a Health Coach, or you’d like to work with a Health Coach.
To learn more about Becoming a Health Coach,
View The IIN Program Guide and/or Take a Free Class! I strongly encourage you to take click the link to take a free class NOW, as I’m not sure how long it will be offered:
You can also Contact Me* with questions.
If you feel you’d like to work with a Health Coach,
Right now until December 1, 2014, I am offering complimentary Life-REmixing Sessions, where we can talk about your goals, dreams (and how you may be getting in your way), and how we may solve some of your problems as we work together!
Book an Appointment With Me
for a FREE 50 minute Life-REmixing Session:
(make sure to choose the “Schedule a FREE 50 MIN Chat With Coach Tera G*!” option)
Schedule a session with me, even if it’s 2AM.
I’ll get your message.
PS: You can be anywhere in the world, as I conduct most of my sessions via Skype or my Free Conference Line. 🙂 I currently work with clients in the UK, Los Angeles, New York and Canada.
Book your FREE session Now.
I look forward to connecting with you!
Oh, and here’s a link to learn more about who I work with. It also includes a replay of an audio class I held that covers the “Top 5 Reasons To Work With a Health Coach.”
[ Closing Remarks ]
So, the big question is “Are health coaches future of Health Care?”
Watch this short video and do let me know your thoughts:
Will Health Coaches be the future of healthcare? Doctors are trained to treat illnesses, but they do not help their patients change the behaviors that lead to them. Health Coach and IIN graduate Maria Marlowe explains why Health Coaches fill a unique role in the medical field that is becoming evermore crucial.
Learn more about Integrative Nutrition: http://geti.in/1xjRR9A
Here’s to your health, happiness and WHOLEness!
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!
If this is your first time here, I welcome you and encourage you to Follow me.
Oh, and Please share…You never know who you will inspire and motivate by simply passing the info along as I have for you! 🙂
[ DISCLAIMER ]
PS: Stay in touch! Join my Weekly Newsletter!
…and for a LIMITED TIME, as a gift for joining my newsletter,
you will receive the FREE 5-Page Special Report,
“How To Create More Time To Do What You Love Using 5 Powerful And Easy Steps”
Hi, I’m Tera*, and I am an Intuitive Health Coach, Award-winning DJ and The Life REmix Expert.
I am here to INSPIRE motivated people all over the world, WHO ARE READY,
to REmix Their Life and Take it to the NEXT LEVEL! Sound like you? Then,
My mission is to help YOU become Happier, Healthier and More WHOLE, NOW!
I use integrative knowledge from my training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a depth of life experience, as well as my highly intuitive nature, to get you to TRANSFORM one or more areas of your life, as QUICKLY as possible. I specialize with working with women to reduce stress and worry by helping them have a Happy Period! I also specialize in BREAKTHROUGHS! More information can be found at my official website.
My Weekly Wednesday Gentle Nudge, which provides more tips and insight, is always FREE and ALWAYS priceless. 😉 Got a question? Want to say Hi? Feel free to Contact Me*. Listen to my mixtapes on Mixcrate, and be sure to connect with me on Twitter (@djnovajade) and my Facebook Page!